StopTech, the ultra performance division of Centric Parts, is a leading innovator of world class brake components and systems for production based racing cars and high performance vehicles on the street and track.
StopTech is looking to add to our sales and customer service team with a motivated individual who is interested in the performance automotive aftermarket. Primary functions will include answering technical related questions by phone and email, representing the company on various web forums and at car shows/events, entering orders and handling returns. Requirements for the position are as follows:
• Develop authentic customer relationships through clear and open communication
o Generate new and repeat sales
o Acquire knowledge of customers’ specific needs and expectations
o Apply and recommend appropriate solutions to fulfill customers’ needs and requirements
o Strengthen existing customer relationships
o Communicating and setting proper expectations in relation to deliverables.
• Detail oriented to maintain accuracy, efficiency and precision in duties performed.
• Keen ability to understand and properly convey technical information to customers and peers
• Ability to handle adverse business environments from complaints to unpleasant customers.
• Ability to empathize with customer’s needs
• Remain current on consumer preferences and other trends relating to customers and market conditions.
• Ability to stay current, absorb, coordinate and process information within workplace environment.
• Follow company policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Professional Attitude and Presentation
• Comfortable and well versed using Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge of popular vehicle platforms and associated upgrades
• Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
• Strong analytical skills to understand, and interpret information to assist improvements throughout the company.
• Ability to travel approximately 25%.
Benefits / compensation:
• Salary: DOE
• Health insurance
• Paid vacation
• Paid training
• Opportunity for advancement
StopTech/Centric is a drug-free company. Candidates are subject to a background and drug screening. Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “StopTech Sales Position” in the subject line.