StopTech, the ultra performance division of Centric Parts, is a leading innovator of world class brake components and systems for production based racing cars and high performance vehicles on the street and track. StopTech currently has a Performance Product Coordinator position open...
• Under the direction of the StopTech Sales, this position is responsible for the maintenance and development process of new
• The development and maintenance of data related to cataloging, marketing, and sales of existing and new products
• The product coordinator is responsible for product offerings, placements, and presentation of all products within their
categories and making sure their efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals
• Conducting market research and interpreting reports to identify new areas and products of opportunity as well as dead products to cut
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Manage and maintain product line offerings and product data within assigned product categories
• Complete the administrative lifecycle of new products, including determining initial order quantities, establishing retail pricing,
developing product content plans, packaging, and timeline/plan project management
• Develop data files to update e-catalog services and customers. (Example: Weights and dimensions, UPC codes, Part numbers, etc.)
• Work with marketing to plan product content for the web/sales, including photo, copy, and video.
• Coordinate with purchasing department to set up new vendors and communicate coming trends
• Provide regular reporting and analysis on assigned product categories
• Performing competitive price analyses and product comparisons
• Communicate pricing/product information to sales in a professional and timely manner
• Provide support in large-scale data/reporting projects
• Support all company policies and procedures
Specific job knowledge
• Working knowledge of various computer programs and software.
• High proficiency in Excel and related analytical skills
• Ability to write reports, and business correspondence
• Oral and written communication, interpersonal skills
• Organizational skills with specific attention to detail
• Ability to make decisions to achieve desired results within specified time frames
• Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
• Team player, able to work well with variety of personalities, and in a fast paced sales environment
• Education: Undergraduate degree in business or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: At least 1 to 3 years quality experience in a related environment.
• Strong Analytical, time management, interpersonal and problem solving skills required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Automotive aftermarket industry experience/product knowledge a must.
Benefits and compensation include:
• Salary: DOE
• Health insurance
• Paid vacation
• Paid training
• Opportunity for advancement
StopTech/Centric is a drug-free company. Candidates are subject to a background and drug screening. Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Performance Product Coordinator” in the subject line.